In light of the ever changing situation with regard to Covid-19 our hostel experience will look and feel a little bit different from our normal hostel experience. We will still maintain our friendly Irish hospitality and humour and we want you to know we are committed to making sure the health and wellbeing of our guests, visitors and staff are in line with Government Health and Safety guidelines.
Have a read below for more info on our safety measures at WQ hostel.
We’ve reduced the capacity of our building. This means fewer people in our shared facilities and common areas. We’ve also made some changes to ensure you can keep your distance whilst still having a great time. We’ve added:
- Social distance floor stickers
- Separation screen at reception
- One-way traffic corridors
- Signage to remind you to wash your hands & sanitise
At WQ hostel our cleaners now hold approved Covid-19 accreditation, based on practices in healthcare settings. We will:
- Increase cleaning and sanitising of common areas, reception and bathrooms
- Increase frequency of cleaning shared showers and WCs
- Last cleaned information always on display to keep you informed
- You can contact a member of the WQ team 24 hours per day to clean an area
- Takeaway breakfast option
- Full sanitising of furniture between use in our common areas
- Guests can access hand sanitiser, hand wash facilities, and surface sanitiser throughout our hostel whenever they need it.
Most importantly our team are here for you and can help you whenever you need us. We’re excited to welcome you to our cosy hostel.
The WQ team